OMG. FRIDAY. IS FINALLY HERE.
Kellee just told me she won't be able to go with me tomorrow!
HAHAHA!!! I'm listening to "Tropical Rainforests" to make myself feel more relaxed. I've listened to it for more than 20 minutes. HAHAHA!!! Again, it's making me laugh. HAHAHA!!
The first period of the day? PW= Dancing time.
I don't know why but I felt so stressed all of a sudden. I was thinking "How am I going to finish Geography and PI" by tomorrow?" then I started listening to loud songs that can make me go high and crazy. Then, I just ran to the back of the classroom to dance.
Amy Lim saw and said something that I couldn't hear but I sorta saw everyone staring at me (I wasn't having my contact lenses on) so I stopped dancing and she asked why I was dancing and my reply was "I'm waiting for my turn (for consultation) and I need to relieve stress."
8-) WHO CARES???!!! I really felt like I need to sweat out stress.
Oh well, I'm tired now. Dance practice today. Thanks to the seniors, we completed our dance! Yeah, we made some changes to it because the back part was a little retarded, as thought by some.
Before dance practice, I met up with Sylvia then we went for lunch together and after that, we tried to study at her class bench but it wasn't very productive and so, we went to my class bench but there seemed to be no difference. We wanted to go to the Zen garden but there were people playing there too. So, we went to the library. That was much better. Air-con. Peace. Tables and chairs. I did manage to study a little then I took a 10 minutes nap. After that, was dance practice.
What else? Oh, I got back Economics lecture test. I failed. It's bad! :(
I'm beginning to feel I should have gone to CJC. Maybe, I would feel much more comfortable in there.