So I guess, I won't have a chance to update my blog today.
I think I'm falling ill soon. This sucks.
I can't wait for Friday. Then, I can go back to STC. YAY YAY YAY!
Just now, I was tagged in some video. And know what?! It was the dance we did for Graduation Day. That dance was choreographed and learnt within a very short period of time! HAHA!! I was watching it then I couldn't find myself in it.
I stared at the video for quite some time because I couldn't remember what I was wearing that day either.
After half the dance, I found myself. HAHAH!!
It's not because I'm small (I think?)! It's because everyone looked the same?? HAHAHHA! The video's quite blur. HAHAH!!
Damn. I think I'm getting way too relaxed. I don't feel any anxiety at all for the upcoming Geography test. It's not because I've already studied. I haven't studied at all. Damn, I guess, I'll just have to bring my notes over so that I can study whenever I've got free time. SHUCKS. This is just irritating.
I better start to pack up and bathe. Bye people.