Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Oh

I survived 11 hours of work :D

Spent the entire day laughing and wrapping lollipops in the shop. How awesome is my life HAHHAAHA Then I saw R, an ex-schoolmate from STC and A, an ex-schoolmate from primary school days. R saw me first so she was like "EH? I KNOW YOU RIGHT?" LOL and she gave me a *hug* then A looked at us and went "I do know you too right?!" It was pretty amusing because I didn't even expect them to remember me.

I think everybody working at the candyshop - the guy making the candies, my manager + me were all quite sian so we just entertained ourselves. But I think I was the one entertaining them because they kept laughing at the questions I ask. My manager played all her techno, electronic, house music so I asked her "Do you actually walk to this music?"

I meant it like....... like I think I usually walk according to how fast the music playing in my ipod is. So if I'm listening to something like "Sexy and I know it" then I'll walk faster and if I'm listening to "I won't give up" by Jason Mraz then duh, I'll walk slower. HAHAHA My manager just laughed at my question because the image of her running to that techno music that was playing in the shop floated into her head and it just seemed ridiculous. Another 5.5 hours tomorrow then I'll meet ~The Usual Peeps~ at Jcube for a dinner.

I feel so much better today. (the hot earl grey milk tea from Gongcha helped too ^^)