Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

how wonderful

I'm really glad the whole thing turned out well.

The party wasn't like awkward... 
People turned up...
I was not unsociable....

hehe anyway, I'm quite happy about it. I came home with one cut and a lot of bruises though, not sure how I got them, weirdly. Then also, I'm glad that we're as close again.

Almost lost my ez link card while on the train back because I didn't realize I was sitting on it until this guy sitting opposite pointed to me.

Good things are coming my way, I guess? I hope.
.
.
.
Met up with some of the usual peeps yesterday in town. I bought a new pair of shoes ^^ Actually I remembered I promised to reward myself with shopping if I sat through the Philosophy lecture on Monday (because it was so freaking, idk.. that lesson made me feel rather uncomfortable. With everybody sitting soooo closely to each other. My life seems pretty boring these days but, thankful for having friends like *shan't name them all but actually, I realize I still have quite a number of people in my life and that's enough*

Good morning and HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANRUI!!!!!!!