Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

my life revolves around MA1100

**that's my math module lol

I quite like being this busy. Probably will go out in the afternoon tomorrow then continue studying when I get back.

Went for my relative's birthday party last weekend at Pasir Ris. The chalet was located in some really secluded and remote area, semi d style. There was buffet and this really huge patch of grass before the place with swings and slides. I would have gone there if not for the kids playing around that area (a bit awkward since I'm so old as compared to the kids) The buffet wasn't exactly good -not value for money imo, about $13/person and I think my relative paid about $700 for that. Then the birthday cake cost like $300. My mum was telling me to not spend so much for my 21st birthday, tbh I didn't even think of holding some sort of birthday bash? Because I think it'd be awkward with so many different groups of friends around (Heard my mum organized some sort of dance party on her 21st though lol).

Wonder how will mid terms be like, hope it wouldn't be toooooo tough. >< (but I'm only studying for math so far, better start studying the other subjects asap)

I will go shopping after mid terms ^^ Went for the Fred Perry sale that weekend after studying+filming at SMU and didn't buy anything and the standard of the flea market@Scape's dropping drastically (one, because they're all selling similar stuff. two, the prices aren't exactly THAT cheap. three, the stuff looks really worn out, where are the newer stuff....)