Just reached home (ok. Showered) and my mum said "You're going to get a scolding"
And I just gave her the -.- look and said "ok."
zzz
What did I do this time..................................................................
Anyway.
Studied at Coffeebean today. That'll most probably be my new favourite place because
1) All-day breakfast and it's like 2 for the price of one. Amanda and I bought two platters and we paid $7.70 in total. So each of us just paid like $3.85? Including drinks. And it's free flow till 11am.
2) We can stay there till very late because there's nobody. :D (Y)
Can't wait for Friday. I think I'm most probably going to camp at Coffeebean to read "How Starbucks Saved My Life" ^^
Weird men encounters at OC today. Amanda got approached while she was going to the ladies by some really weird guy --> Flyer distributor. I recognize him as the one who always forces flyers onto people. Then while we were studying, some man came to sit at the next table and he kept looking at our direction. zzz Some security guard I think. And he's probably bored. But the fact that he kept facing us meant we couldn't turn to the other side because it's just weird. And who likes to have someone staring into their face while trying to memorize organic chemistry? -.-
On the train home, I was still reading Chemistry and this guy asked me "What class is this". I think he asked that. I "HUH?!" a few times because he spoke with this accent and I really couldn't understand. But yeah, he asked a few questions but I really didn't know what he was asking so I just "Yeah. Chemistry." "Yeah. JC." <-- He thought it was secondary school -.-
Alright. BYE. Goodnightttttttt.