I'm back from Chinaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Omg, I wished I went there with a few girl friends. Seriously, we will all just shop till we drop because it's so cheap. :D
Reached Macau then crossed over to Zhuhai (where the hotel was) --> and where cheap shopping can also be found. Macau was just.. the casino? I went in there and got stopped by the guards like, twice? Because they didn't believe I was already 18. Woah, the way they looked at me and then at my DOB on my passport. -.-
Bought a pair of shoes at Zhuhai and.............. what else. Socks, underwear, usual~ Oh, the pastries from Macau (standard~)
Stayed in Zhuhai for about 2 days? then we took a bus down to Guangzhou - that was about er. 2.5 hours? That was where I reaped EOS. ^^ ALL BULK PURCHASE.
I didn't buy a lot of stuff actually. Didn't buy much clothes? OH. OMG. I totally forgot about my skirt :D I finally found this skirt of one of my favourite colours and a material I like ^^
I got stopped at the immigration counter in Macau? Because there was some stamp missing.
(And also at the airport in Guangzhou yesterday - because they couldn't find my name in the system)
It was kindaaaaaaa chaotic at the Guangzhou airport. I think they opened the wrong lane or something so people started queuing up at the lane that was supposed to be closed and the service was s-l-o-w.
And people started getting pissed and there was this man who was shouting at the lady because she asked people to move to the other lanes. There was this black guy who was also stopped because of his baggage or something. The funny thing was, the guard was speaking in Chinese and the black guy just kept replying in English. I wonder if they understood each other.
It was pretty cold, especially the last two days. The temperature was about 6 or 7 degrees celsius. Freezing cold. And I kept eating. The hot soup~ :))))))))))))))) And the hot almond tea :DDDDD
OH. AND HAHA I BOUGHT A PACK OF ALMONDS :D (and I have cashews and pistachios too~ ^^)
It was totally like, ok.. close to perfect competition. The shops sold the same stuff like EVERYWHERE. It's like you have one entire building selling lights and one entire building selling all the cosmetics, health and skincare products.
These are cheap over in China so I bought 3 owls. ^^
I like the packaging!
and the bras are not bad too~ :D A girl's best friend.
I don't use such cute-sy stuff... so maybe I'll give them to some of my friends
And these too.
I bought a dozen of these? Different designs.
I thought I'd try something different. Although I still like my DKNY ones more. Perfumes are like a must from the airport. Everytime.
and a box of these mechanical pencils. HAHAHA! Angry birds~ damn cute ><
Actually, these pencils are not for me. My mum bought them to give to random kids. But I like them too. ^^
Can't remember what else I bought already~
But it was lame. Everyone got the ticket. -.-
And the phone wasn't even free.
Wasted our time and enthusiasm. LOL
I felt like the shopping wasn't that..... a lot. But it was cheap. Everything was cheap. My mum bought like 4 clocks? and quite a number of lights from there. The one thing I couldn't stand was probably er. The toilets. Then the cigarette smoke. omg, the toilets were damn uuuurg.
It's not like I don't know how dirty the toilets are in China but omg, it's like almost all the toilets - they are like... not PROPER toilets. Too dirty. And they stink. ><
They have a lot of those "illegal" vans in Guangzhou to fetch like 5 or more people since we cannot fit into one taxi. It's quite saddening actually. There was this driver who drove us to the airport, he told us he was from some rural part of China and he came to Guangzhou to make a living by driving. They don't earn that much (especially since people like us, bargain~).
And because there are sooooo many vans out there, you have to look for your own customers. I just think it's really tough. And the driver also said he cannot afford to let his kid study in Guangzhou :/
*Sighs*
-The End-
Shall wait for dinner then probably go out after that. Reached Singapore at around 6 plus in the morning? (because I removed my contact lenses, I couldn't see which counter was available and which was not. LOL All I heard was my mum shouting to me, asking me to go to some counter BUT I COULDN'T SEE. HAHAHAHA! So I stood there. Then I heard a man's voice - he was like "HELLO HELLO OVER HERE" Like as if trying to navigate me using his voice.) Then slept from 8 to like 1pm. *ENERGY*







