Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The day when everybody pons GP

Today, my GP tutor saved us all from the trouble of having to decide if we should go GP or not - because she wasn't in school. ^^
So school ended at 1.30pm. heeeeeeheeeeeeee.

Two 961s passed me. The first one left because I didn't want to run for it.
The second one JUST PASSED ME despite me standing there. wth.

Then while I was walking home, two cyclists shocked me because they cycled so close next to me. I couldn't hear anything with music plugged into my ears but I kept to the side after the first cyclist passed me. Then the second one sorta knocked into me and I was like wth? I was already walking by the side and I didn't understand why he even knocked into me. All three of us (the two cyclists and me) were waiting for the light to turn green and I stood ALLLLLLLLLLL the way to the side so as to ensure that both cyclists have sufficient space and not knock into me again.
The light turned green and I started walking and SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD, the cyclist hit my head. OMG. I was stunned.
I felt his hand hit my head and I felt so stupid?

And I just stood in the middle of the road feeling confused.
I looked at the cyclist - no? He doesn't look familiar and I don't know him? He's pretty old? So I was thinking if he could be some random relative whom I forgot. But no? I DON'T THINK SO?

wth lah. So I stood in the middle of the road for a few seconds after being hit on the head and the cyclist just turned back and smiled to me then cycled away. WTH?