I think I sorta went to school just to take photos. Before we all look too burnt out from all the studying... A few random photos from yesterday:

We took photos with the canteen uncle! ^^ He kept telling us how nice we are. HAHAHA! Hopefully, there will be other people who will say hi to him/talk to him after we leave school.
~Matching water bottles~ {Coincidental - just in case}
A dark enough picture with OngYL.
Outside our favourite shopping place - the photocopying shop. ^^
Gordon Goh. Woah seriously..... "The bag is over there, feel free to model with it". -.-
Chen Xu took multiple shots of JR and me. He was on the phone, holding the camera on his other hand and just clicking without even telling us he was taking THAT many shots. -.-


Yeah, I know my tip toeing didn't work~
So yup. Yesterday was really fun. Probably the best school day everrrrrr. :)
I just came back from Bukit Batok. Studied with Kelz after tuition and I feel super sian now.
And hungry.

Dinner time~ ^^ Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
**My ear's swollen on one sideeeeeeeee :( **




