Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

IMMA BELIEBER (L-O-L) / BIEBER LINGO

I thought it was over but OMG, no. Now I'm listening to all his songs ALL OVER AGAIN.

DON'T MUTE YOUR COM. Seriously. Just listen on and I really think it's not too bad. This is the acoustic version of Baby. It's slightly different (not just his voice, the lyrics too).
Had tuition and I'm supposed to be studying NOW but ANYWAY,

The second song on the playlist is a remix of One Time --> For this one, his voice is at its original pitch.
Then the third one is by Eminem (released about a week ago?) so if you don't like Bieber.. (BUT I still think we should all listen to Bieber first.)
I keep hearing how sucky he's gonna sound with his new deepened voice but no. I think he sounds good. :D
If they're going to sell this:
in Singapore, I'LL BUY IT. Eh, it's really not tooooo bad ok.
I haven't been updating myself on Bieber for quite some time already, until today when I saw this song "Pray" on the 913 charts then I went to search for it on Youtube and I was linked to some of his other songs - there's this remix version of "One Time" --> Remixed with "Just The Way You Are" and it was this one song that made me feel like today actually wasn't veryyy bad.
(Today's supposedly quite bad because of some incidents sighs which made me feel like, I agree with Charlie Brown even more now --> one of the post on my Tumblr.)


BIEBER LINGO:
Bieberfied
To write Justin's name or "I love Justin Bieiber" on your personal possessions such as pencil cases, school bags or siblings.
Context: "I totally Bieberfied my whole bedroom today."

Eager Bieber
A fan who will do anything to meet Bieber.
Context: "She's such an eager Bieber, she was waiting for him at the signing at 5am."

OMB
The acronym for "oh my Bieber", a phrase used by many excited Bieber fans.
Context: "OMB! Justin just tweeted me!"

Bieber cut
The name given to Justin Bieber signature hair styled.
Context: "My brother asked the barber for a Bieber cut"

Bieber bullied
When a Bieber fan is given a hard time by friends who is a non-Beliebers.
--> Sometimes, I think I'm Bieber bullied. (WOAH, MY ZAO JU NOT BAD RIGHT.)

OK. ENOUGH. STOP.
Trying to study now but I thought, I'd want to try to get connected to the Internet.. and so here I am. Shall publish this first then.
I hope you listened to Bieber. :)
AND! If you want, I'll always be very willing to send the songs to you. HAHA!!!!
MY WORLDS ACOUSTIC!! :D

To become a true Belieber (I'm not TRULY one yet), check THIS out.