Pretty glad with my product. It's called a slave bracelet.
Made this while Megz made her dreamcatcher necklace in Coffeebean today. And because I've got small hands so I still have quite some chain left. ^^
Shall make a few more (different kinds duh, unless anybody else requests for me to make them an identical one) when I'm free and when I get myself more chains or something.
Now I feel good about having small hands HAHAHAH I always find it quite hard to buy myself rings/bracelets because my fingers and wrists are just... skinny. ee, I don't like the word "skinny"
Then we met TW and we gamed for 3 hours (Some xbox Marvel Alliance game). It was pretty fun partly because I got to play Captain America and Human Torch (both characters played by Chris Evans in the movies) so yaknow~~~~ I was some hot dude for 3 hours HAHA
Then we got stuck in some rock in the game - that got us frustrated because it was just retarded. Superheroes getting stuck in some cave?! But still, it was fun :) On my way home now, listening to Justin Bieber's new song - Die in your arms.
K goodnight~~
Made this while Megz made her dreamcatcher necklace in Coffeebean today. And because I've got small hands so I still have quite some chain left. ^^
Shall make a few more (different kinds duh, unless anybody else requests for me to make them an identical one) when I'm free and when I get myself more chains or something.
Now I feel good about having small hands HAHAHAH I always find it quite hard to buy myself rings/bracelets because my fingers and wrists are just... skinny. ee, I don't like the word "skinny"
Then we met TW and we gamed for 3 hours (Some xbox Marvel Alliance game). It was pretty fun partly because I got to play Captain America and Human Torch (both characters played by Chris Evans in the movies) so yaknow~~~~ I was some hot dude for 3 hours HAHA
Then we got stuck in some rock in the game - that got us frustrated because it was just retarded. Superheroes getting stuck in some cave?! But still, it was fun :) On my way home now, listening to Justin Bieber's new song - Die in your arms.
K goodnight~~
