Made another bracelet with the remaining chain. Ignoring the crowd around me and just..... making my own crafts in this corner of Coffeebean@313 while waiting for Charis~ Had some trouble trying to link the jumpring and clasp on my wrist, thought I looked quite stupid with the chain constantly sliding off my wrist. Then I remembered I had some tape with me (just in case I wanted to make some friendship bracelets) so yay I managed to wear the bracelet by myself.
Ok shall go back to reading my book. :)
//Today, I lied to someone about being too busy with work and thus not able to go out. But the truth is, we all know how slack my work is... I just thought it was pretty random and I'll probably feel uncomfortable with this awkward meet up. And because we've known each other for like what.......... An hour?
Ok shall go back to reading my book. :)
//Today, I lied to someone about being too busy with work and thus not able to go out. But the truth is, we all know how slack my work is... I just thought it was pretty random and I'll probably feel uncomfortable with this awkward meet up. And because we've known each other for like what.......... An hour?
