Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The pair of heels that cost $19.90

Today, I bought a pair of heels from Pedro. (Ended work at 12pm because there really was nothing to do. For the past few weeks, at least we had stickers/bottles/pouches to give out but there really was nothing left to give out)
Took it out of the shoe box immediately after reaching home and I just stared at it/tried it on --> tried to convince myself it was worth it but now idk HAHAHA

I bought it because it was cheap. Like $19.90 CHEAP.
The heels look clubbish............ I shall keep it in the storeroom for now I guess. Walked in wanting to buy a pair of white coloured heels (I like the one from Charles and Keith, $43.90? It was quite ok actually but I couldn't resist the $19.90 and Pedro) but came out with a pair of black heels (again).

Maybe I should go shower soon and meet Charis and friends for xiao long bao buffet? Wear my newly bought gold shoes?