Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Oh the dazzle

What the, I came back to see my macbook with its screen facing up .....


I think my mum used my macbook >,< Which means she saw my Chris Evans wallpaper (LOL but nothing to be ashamed of for that)


She probably also saw a few Justin Bieber album artworks - I just save random stuff on desktop.
Then she probably saw a few of my pics on my desktop because sometimes I drag random photos into "Desktop" (eee, weird. Idk, seems weird when your mum sees your camwhore pics. I give my photos random names and there was this one I took by the window so I titled it "win" so that I can find it easily. I wonder if my mum clicked on it. OMG Feel queasy at the thought of it)
Hope she didn't click on those tumblr quotes I saved ("WOW I DIDN'T KNOW MY DAUGHTER WAS THAT EMO")


and I didn't clear history the last time I used my laptop - Although its not like I saved some sort of naked photos or watched anything dirty so that its saved in my history... still, I feel uncomfortable with my mum just using it without asking me first. What if she typed "C" and my blog came up?!

*panic*


ok nvm. Weird how I'm fine with random people reading my blog but not my mum lol
Anyway, I listened to podcasts while at work and I actually learnt something new today


VAJAZZLING.
The first time I heard it, I thought it sounded sparkly~
and true enough, according to Urban Dictionary

VajazzleTo give the female genitals a sparkly makeover with crystals so as to enhance their appearance.

I didn't think it was gential related until I heard the word "Pejazzling" 
LOL@Urban Dictionary's definition.

Idk how this trend came about but according to the podcast, I think the idea became more known after actress Jennifer Love Hewitt mentioned it on some show. Wait, let me google.

“After a breakup, a friend of mine Swarovski-crystalled my precious lady," J.Love said, while discussing her new dating book. "It shined like a disco ball, so I have a whole chapter in there on how women should vajazzle their vajayjays."


I find it pretty ridiculous and I was trying to not laugh out loud when the podcast mentioned something like decorating your gentials like as if it's some Christmas tree that needs ornaments.



and what if someone wants to vajazzle but not spend so much on it... are they going to stick on those tiny phone jewels on themselves :S


Anyway, yeah hahahahha so that's one thing I learnt while at work.


Another episode was on
Gynecomastia = man boobs = moobs like why it happens and how more young male adults are actually going for surgeries to remove the moobs etc.

JUST IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING WHAT SORT OF PODCAST I'M LISTENING TO, Its something clean ok~ hahahhahaha
"Stuff Mum Never Told You" EDUCATIONAL AND INFORMATIVE.
++ it helps me to pass time while at work.

Then after work, we went to wash up as usual and I had to travel to town first to get home. But I didn't even window-shop today :) Decided to just go to the toilet (Somehow I always feel the need to use the toilets in Ion) to wash my face, tie my hair then walk to the bus stop.

Oh I just remembered this old lady who made the *tsk* sound when I/we walked past in AMK Hub.
I told TW "THE OLD LADY JUST T.S.K-ed us!"
T.S.K as in *tsk* but I don't really know how to make that sound (whatever, I don't need it lol)
I strongly dislike people who tsk me. It gets me irritated (think I swore when I heard her *tsk* lol), maybe partly because it reminds me of how I still can't make that sound. idk I JUST DON'T LIKE IT.
K Time for dinner, goodnight~

**Just received this email from NUS CAC and it was a confirmation email for the camp but I didn't even pay for it so idk what this is all about, if I'm supposed to attend the camp or not**