Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Checklist


  • Pads (JIC)
  • Contact lenses (shall keep them in the case before I go to bed)
  • Contact lens solution and extra casing
  • Specs
  • Book
  • Mickey Mouse mirror and comb
  • Mini water bottle
  • Ipod
  • Phone
  • Hand sanitizer (MUST-BRING!!!)
  • Eye drops
  • A pack of tissue (because I don't really like asking people for tissue so I should just keep one pack in my bag)
  • Hair tie
  • Clips
I'll have to wake up at maybe 5am? But I'm not sleepy yet :/
Anyway, I bought something today while shopping with JH. It was a random meet up because we were both free so we met up for high tea at Crystal Jade then walked about in town. I saw this dress that costs nearly $100 from Miss Selfridge and I almost ~just swiped~ my card because it was really niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ><

It's right at the front of the shop and idk, I think alot of people will find it nice (because it is nice, my taste is not that bad hahahah) and I wouldn't want to get it if I see many people wearing it so....
Maybe I'll try it on when I go town next week.

HM. Should I bring "The Little book of Sudoku"?
OH. SHOULD I BRING PRESERVED ORANGE PEELS JUST IN CASE....

OK I shall ask my mum
SEE Y'ALL 2 (or 2.5?) DAYS LATER~