@the paint shop:
It was the aunty's (Melvin's mum) birthday - ~Melvin~ like as if we're that close HAHAH But anyway, he's the boss I think or his dad. It was his mum's birthday. Found out that his mum's actually called Rose. HAHA What a cute name for an old lady. So we sang her "Happy Birthday" and had some cake~ 70 years old I think? I wonder how I'll be like when I'm 70. LOL Hopefully I'll have my grandchildren running in circles around me, singing "Happy Birthday" at the same time hahahah
I walked along the provision shops under the housing estates and found that they sell rather cheap stuff. Like crayons and water colour for like 90cents? "EVERYTHING TO GO" was pasted on the products. So I bought a pack of forks - 6 for $1.80 and I thought that was cheap so I can start to make my bracelets. Been looking for forks that are like super malleable but the ones I bought were unfortunately, not THAT malleable. I tried various ways to bend it but it still failed. The funny thing was when people from the paint shop started to find ways to try to bend the fork. LOL The lady in charge of her Nippon side took my fork and tried to bend it against the metals on the drain. She tried burning it using her lighter, tried stepping on the fork and bending it but all to... maybe it bent a little.
But it shouldn't have been sooooo hard because the tutorials really seemed easy. I was supposed to DIY and finish it within 10 minutes but nah, I didn't do it MYSELF and I took way longer than 10 minutes.
and how can I forget that stainless steel = alloy --> how can the fork be bent that easily -.-
@town:
After work, I met Chan and we went to Cine to play Dance Central and Just Dance 3. Had a blast with just two of us in the room. We played for 2 hours (+1 hour free) so that makes it 3 hours of dancing HAHA Just Dance 3 had like "group performances" i.e. if there are 4 people playing the game, we can each take on a "role" and follow that figure on the screen. +++ There's formation change HAHAHAHAH Dance Central 3 doesn't have that~
It was really awesome and I can't imagine if I have these games at home - they'll be my workout, in addition to going to town. And I saw Kelz walking past the chamber I was in - so she was there to play dance central (I think) with her tough rug friends. ^^ So coincidental~
While at work today:
I read my book, took a nap, drank awesome soyamilk - omg, it was really nice eh. Tasted damn ~~~smooth~~~ then tumblr + googled for some other diy stuff. Nothing much for today.
Oh I saw Justin Beaver! *just this random guy who's awkwardly tall I've seen a few times, shall not explain why he's called Justin Beaver again hahahah*
Oh I saw Justin Beaver! *just this random guy who's awkwardly tall I've seen a few times, shall not explain why he's called Justin Beaver again hahahah*
After work, I had to pass town to get home and so I walked around aimlessly while trying to finish my gongcha. Managed to not buy anything from town so yay.
Some old man squeezed himself next to me on the bus when I took the seat meant for one child + one adult. I would have given the entire seat up but the bus was too packed and he was already sitting next to me. Hate that seat, it's an awkward seat.
I was so tired when I reached home. Started this post at about 7pm? and it's er 10.16pm now. I feel sleepy already.
Shall post some camwhore pics - eh, I never really took pictures in this corner of my room before! And you can actually see the buildings in the background so its cool~
**CAMWHORE ALERT**
The sky turned to dark as I was camwhoring.
Oh, CAC Social Camp reserved some position for me.......
I thought they wouldn't let me in for the camp since I signed up so late and I listed "I'm making this decision on impulse. Shall sign up before I change my mind again" under about me.
IDK howwwwwwwwwwww. Go/not go?????????





