Difficulty level, maybe about 1.2/10? *insert smug face*
<-- my fav emoticon![]() |
| FEAT. MEGZ (The one person interested and free enough to do random diy with me <3 ) |
HAHAHA But it's really easy. The stuff were all so easily obtainable and cheap too. It was just cutting of leaves and using wires to secure them to the other wires~ It can just get a little frustrating if your flowers break off from its stalk when you've already secured it to the wires.
As usual, we met at Ion (this time because I wanted to check out Prologue initially) to go to Daiso then walked down to OC to have lunch at Medzs.
Chocolate Fondant,Bread & Butter pudding, Chicken paella and this fish pasta I failed to take a picture of (because we ate immediately after getting the food and I totally forgot about taking a picture)
The pictures aren't very nice though...
That's chocolate fondant and not a cup of soil k. It was the lightings I guess.
Life's good when you have good food~
and good company~
So that was lunch, dinner was at Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao after 2 hours of gaming at Cine.
I don't know what I'll be doing tomorrow but I'll be away from Singapore for 2 days after tomorrow.
kk goodnight. I think I'll go book shopping by myself tomorrow~



