Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Run baby run

Woah I can't believe I went jogging. Didn't plan to do so but somehow, I was perspiring profusely when I reached home (went to town, needless to say). And I felt that I should not be perspiring this much for nothing, I should have a reason to do so - and so I decided to go to the park.

It would have been a joke if I lost my way while walking to the park lol (never really walked there before) Maybe I'll try jogging along Robertson Quay someday~~ If I know how to walk there.

So I tied up my hair and used my neon pink hairband to hold my fringe back - I rarely have my fringe away from my face because it kinda makes me insecure. I tried going to town the other day, with my fringe braided and idk why I felt so self conscious and I kept looking at the ground as I walked. But anyway, the weather was too warm and seriously who cares how your hair looks like when you're in the park~


k can. Nevermind, only people in the park get to see this side of me hahahhahaha
Submitted a similar photo - with the fringe back + ponytail for the NUS Student card thing. #justsaying

Shall go shower then have dinner~