Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Daylight



idk what I feel like doing tomorrow, but I feel like staying at home. Explored Chinatown with Megz today (bought nothing ^^) and then we walked to Tanjong Pagar area. I feel like going back to AMK to get the soymilk from this one particular stall in the hawker centre. Dreamt about the beancurd pudding and the soymilk yesterday omg..

It really tastes very different from the usual soymilk and I remember asking the stall owner in my dream "Why is your soymilk so different?" and he replied "Because I used goat's milk"

It made sense when I was dreaming lah but I told Megz and then I realized "Soymilk is just soymilk, why will there even be goat's milk" I guess I'll ask the stall owners if I go back to AMK again. Bought soymilk from J-bean the other day, while waiting for Amanda but the taste was just not right and it was $1.60/cup. 60 cents more expensive than the one I'm craving for.