Why am I back in Singapore :(
Trip was good. I feel like sleeping now.
There wasn't that alot of shopping to do in Genting but I still bought stuff like...... a neon coloured headband, a white+gold headband, a pair of Gold Nikes and other stuff not really worth mentioning. Watched Prometheus and Double Trouble consecutively because I was just bored.
Prometheus was.......... it could have been better if not for the lady who sat next to me.
She asked questions and talked throughout the entire movie like wtf.
This lady started talking quite loudly when they screened the trailers before the Prometheus started and her phone rang (or whatever, there were just noises coming out of it) - she didn't bother to end the call or whatever video she was watching. I turned to stare at her, in my 3D glasses though lol
Her voice was kinda husky, raspy..... like ok just rough. And I didn't like that voice.
but that's not the point. I'm not sure if that's just how she sounds or if she was having a sore throat but if it was the latter then she should have just kept her mouth shut during the movie.
She kept asking her partner questions like "AIYO what is happening?"/ "AIYO what is she doing?" and exclaimed "AIYO How do they film this?!"/"AIYO that was scary!"
All in mandarin and in that husky voice of hers AND THEY ALL START WITH AN "AIYO"
Which part of the movie do you not get?! I mean, there are subtitles - Malay and Chinese words on the screen and the movie's in English.
And her partner answered all her questions. Her partner's voice didn't sound as .. unpleasant so it was less irritating but STILL IRRITATING because you shouldn't be talking THIS MUCH AND THIS LOUDLY in a cinema. I thought I was the only one who found her loud because I sat right next to her but noooooo, the people in front heard her too (they chimed in when I was telling my mum how inconsiderate the lady was).
After the movie, I just stared (not sure if I rolled my eyes) at the lady - well, she looked back but Idk if she knew why I was staring at her [ BECAUSE YOU WERE SO NOISY >:o( AND I DON'T LIKE YOUR VOICE ]
If only I sat behind her.......
Would have thrown popcorns at her. Maybe throw the box too (popcorns as the first warning).
I really hate it when people talk during a movie. Before the movie ended, she used her phone again and you could hear the notification alerts. >:o(
Nothing much interesting happened during the 2 day trip~
I got reminded of how my grandparents are getting older (ok, more like just my grandfather)
He couldn't remember how to get to the hotel room - which storey, the room no. , which lift to take
Like in Hansel and Gretel where they left bread crumbs along the path home, my grandfather drew crosses and arrows on the walls in the hotel to navigate himself back to the room
My grandmother didn't shop with us; she stayed in the casino most of the time and I WASN'T ALLOWED BECAUSE I'M NOT 21
2 days away from Singapore's certainly not enough. So wearied of the sameness of my life.
