Maybe you'll like to play this song before you continue to read hahahahhaah (Trust my taste)
Just a suggestion~
BUT HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO JUST CLICK PLAY :)
//
LUNCH@MEDZS
Met up with Megz as usual and today, we tried
HAM&SAUSAGE PAELLA
FISH AGLIO OLIO
For desserts, Megz had her Bread&Butter pudding while I tried the Creme Brulee
CREME BRULEE
BREAD&BUTTER PUDDING
I never edited (usually just add abit of effects using some app from my phone) my photos but this time, I had to because the picture was pretty blur before editing- couldn't even see the sausage that clearly in the ham & sausage paella but now the sausage's visible.
I made a head band while Megz made some bracelet. Anyway, today wasn't a very good DIY day because our favourite spot in OC's Coffeebean was taken :'( so we had no choice but to go to the one at 313. It was so open and there were no mirrors, no private little corner. Then we explored Lucky Plaza because we wanted to get more beads and thought they'd probably sell it there but.... no beads found. There were just alot of foreigners and food places we never tried.
After that, we went to FEP and I got my contact lenses. I was supposed to rest my eyes for 20 mins after removing the lenses I was wearing before I go for the eye check so we thought we could just walk about but Megz had to leave halfway so I went back to the shop....
sat there and stared blankly because I didn't quite know where I should be looking at without my lenses... But I could hear the two ladies in the shop talking. I think one of them just broke up with her boyfriend or something and was telling the other one how some girl kept texting her boyfriend sweet messages and she couldn't take it. It was a rather small shop and I was just sitting before them so I could hear everything. I think I laughed and the lady asked me "Will you feel angry if someone sends sweet messages to your boyfriend? WILL RIGHT?! We're all women~~"
Then they proceeded to ask if I have a boyfriend, how old, which school I was from etc.
Anyway, glad I finally bought my contact lenses because the pair I was wearing already expired >< Kept procrastinating because I didn't want to train down to Chinatown or even go to Tiong Bahru lol
Entered the gents by accident after getting my contact lenses LOL Can't blame me, there were no signs and I even walked about in the gents until I saw the urinals then I ran out.
kk Shall go back to listening to Fun. then sleep after awhile~





