So kinda like a disappointment~
I'll give one and a half stars. Out of 5.
Firstly, it took me like 1 hour++ to get to the cafe when it was actually within walking distance from my place. Maybe because I didn't know how to use google maps lah HAHAHHA BUT.
The cafe was really very small and I think I walked past it a few times without realizing THAT was the cafe I was supposed to enter. I expected it to be a restaurant or something. I walked along Robertson Quay and passed so manyyyyyyy other cafes and thought Avanti Espresso would be something like that but no, it was small. (ok not their bad, but it just wasn't what I expected)
Secondly, ~buffet~
I expected it to be something like... yaknow, different stations with different sorts of fillings for the crepes or something BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
It was just like any ordinary cafe where you sit down and order the crepes - there were just a few to choose from. So that meant I didn't get to enjoy choosing what I want in my crepes, or the toppings whatever. *SIGH*
Thirdly, the crepes were just ordinary. Not fantastic.
I checked the menu and it was like $6++ for one crepe which is really not worth it (no fillings!!!!!!!)
![]() |
| ORANGE?? (I don't really like orange) |
![]() |
| NUTELLA (JUST NUTELLA) |
![]() |
| HONEY+WALNUTS |
![]() |
| STRAWBERRY+CHOC+VANILLA ICE-CREAM |
![]() |
| IRISH CAPPUCINO @ $5.50? But not very nice imo |
![]() |
| AGLIO OLIO WITH PRAWNS |
![]() |
| Prawn looking sexy here yo~ |
I went there because my aunt bought some groupon deal and it was expiring so I just went there for the sake of using that voucher lol The voucher was $11.90 per person with unlimited crepes and one free drink - coffee/tea. With the voucher, we (my mum, bro and I) had I think at least 2 of each type of crepes featured in the pictures above. The "Exotic" one was not bad because it had honey and walnuts --> I like honey and walnuts :) #justsaying
We definitely would have spent more than $11.90 if not for the voucher.
ok, maybe I shall give it a 2/5 instead of the initial 1.5/5 because I liked how the prawns looked but the pasta was also mehhhhhhhhhhhh.
I just drank another bowl of soup - couldn't resist the vegetables. >< I thought I was gaining weight but people have been telling me I lost weight.







