I think Blogger needs those emoticons in Whatsapp.
Anyway, so I met Jiwon for lunch and we went to Medzs (hahahhahahah forever Medzs).
Jiwon had her waffles with vanilla ice cream while I ordered my Bread&Butter pudding + Tiramisu.
Somehow, the Bread&Butter pudding was watery......... so I just brought it to the counter and the lady voided that order and allowed me to order something else so I got the Chocolate lava with mixed berry flavoured ice-cream.
It was so chocolatey.
Idk why people said I've become smaller. >< Jiwon said it too, damn~
After lunch at Medzs, we walked to FEP (and bought nothing :D) then to Ion.
Bought a floral headband, yes I like having flowers on my head because I keep seeing pictures of girls with long hair and nice floral headbands on tumblr (reblogged quite a few). Actually I just reblog pictures of long hair with flowers on the heads, not 100% sure if the model's really female lol Having a string of small flowers on your head just feels so...... fairy-ish/pixie-ish. Like you live under the mushrooms and drink water from lakes yaknow~ Jiwon bought her earrings with dangling feathers hahahaha I think the earrings look nice, but definitely not on me.