Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

All you gotta do is swag~


I remember that line's (the title of my post) from a song. Met up with Kelz today~ We were supposed to go to the beach but Kelz said she felt like wearing heels and I wanted to show her my makeup (for her to tell me if it looks presentable enough) and dress for Friday so we cancelled the beach plans. Anyway, can't do much at the beach when TOM's with me.

So we went to town as usual, had lunch and then Kelz bought some sandals because her heels were too high and uncomfortable to walk in. Then we went to Orchard Central and sat on the seats near Gongcha, while I drank my hot earl grey milk tea ^^ I think we stayed there for quite some time, then just window shopped around OC. I saw this camera (actually, I've seen it at quite a few places) that was quite cute and it looked like it wouldn't cost much. The one I saw at OC was $25? Which is considered cheap............. but I remembered seeing similar ones at Far East Plaza at like $10 so we went to FEP and I got my film camera.

Not sure if I'll use it (hope I will) but it certainly looks way functional than the mini one I bought online last time, for like $40? That camera, you won't even know when you're taking a picture/video. HAHA


Probably will be in town tomorrow........... for lunch.

k goodnight.