Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

Good day.

So tired after cycling. $6 for 3 hours. Value for money *thumbs up*
Quite happy after cycling because I didn't think I could still cycle. The last time I rode my bike was like in primary school? Not bad at all hahahahahha but I heard cycling's a skill you wouldn't lose, maybe its true that way. Had quite some difficulty when we started cycling and I was screaming and braking anyhow but it was alright after awhile. Then we played with the swings~ Took a few breaks in between then continued to cycle. The birds at Pasir Ris Park fly very low. But at least they weren't pigeons, just mynahs so as long as don't fly like right before me or near me then I'm fine with it.


We cycled for like 2 hours? then decided to go to town for lunch.
Hate the pigeons outside Taka area. And I hate people who feed them. YUCKS. Just look at how gross pigeons are uuuurg :S Then because some kiddo was feeding the birds, more pigeons started flying down and they flew pretty low too so I was quite scared+disgusted.

Next week's activity, probably swimming or something.
Shall drink iced milo and maybe read~

Think I'm getting broke again, need to get myself a job.