Lunched in town today~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Actually that's just it, we kinda did nothing. Walked about~ (From OC to Paragon then to FEP)
I was thinking if I should get another dress but I found some shop in FEP that alters clothes so I asked the lady if she could help me alter. 10 bucks was ok... (I expected it to be like $20++)
The lady asked us to come back in like 40 mins and when we returned, the shop looked like it was closed. But I didn't think the lady will just disappear with my dress? HAHAHA So we walked around and gave her like 5 more mins, maybe she went for a break or something.
WY and I were joking, saying that maybe the aunty liked my dress so much she altered it to her size and decided to bring it home.
Anyway, the aunty was there when we went back for the second time. I think she went away to get her dinner because I saw instant noodles on her table. She was really nice +++ observant. She saw the hole in one part of the sleeves (the lace part I thought was quite hard to sew so I didn't do anything about it) and helped me to sew it up when all I asked of her was to alter and tuck in the part at the waist. :')
She also took out the mannequin in the changing "room" so that the lace on my sleeves wouldn't get hooked (which could possibly lead to it tearing) for the second time (i.e. it got hooked there the first time)
Genuinely touched and grateful for what she did for my dress, now it looks much better and I don't have to worry about the hole on the sleeves getting bigger. THANK YOU AUNTY ALTHOUGH I KNOW YOU'LL NEVER READ THIS BUT I STILL WANT TO SAY THANK YOU SO MUCH :') (and I already did so while we were in the shop) Will definitely go back there to alter my dresses next time, if my grandma's not free to help me with it.
