Today, I took my bus-bus-train-train-bus journey for the last time.
Well, I was kinda sad about it because I don't know when will I even see you after today. It might be the last time we're seeing each other?
There were wet games for orientation today. Unfortunately, I couldn't play any of them because I was having my thing. TSK.
I helped to take photos though. After orientation, we went for a group dinner. We gathered at an area that we weren't supposed to because there was a sign that said "No gathering and games" -->Something like that.
I made some new friends today. They were from Cedar and they're real nice people. HAHA!! Real funny ones. Jeslyn and I had lunch with them today. We also tried to "sneak" into High School to get out pe t-shirts and shorts. REAL EXCITING AND COOL.
I think we'll get to know our classes tomorrow. Tomorrow will be the last session with our OG. I'll miss my friends from my OG because they're real nice! Today, we were actually "exchanging" and sharing our experiences in a girls' school and I felt that STC is real open. I told them that we changed in our classrooms and throw sanitary pads around and my friends were like "We didn't do that in our school." HAHHAH!!! We talked about people trying to commit suicide etc. It was really funny! HAHAHA!
I guess, that's all for today.
RANDOM SHOUTOUT: I LOST MY VOICE AND I WANT IT BACK!