Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

CLASS!

Today, we got to know our class. I didn't talk much because of my voice.
Hopefully, it'll get better tomorrow.
OH!! We got to experience "Flag-raising" ceremony. I think it's kinda weird now.

Firstly, there're NO MORE prayers in the morning.
Secondly, there seem to be many commands and I didn't and couldn't understand any of them so I just followed the rest.
Thirdly, it seems to be so much more SERIOUS now. Everyone had to turn to their right when they hear some command but I CAN'T DIFFERENTIATE Left from Right! I need to take out my hands then do the "L-shape" thing. By the time I do that, everyone already turned so I always turn in the opposite direction.

The people in my class seem rather friendly. There was an IJ girl! FORTUNATELY AND THANK GOD! I didn't want to be the only one. In HC, IJ TP and IJ STC are like the MINORITY! That's why I kinda envy CJC because almost all my 人 (PEOPLE! PEOPLE FROM MY GANG) are there. I told you guys I couldn't talk right?! That day, I wanted to tell Jeslyn "I miss my 人" and she took some time to understand because of "人". I don't know but I think what Kellee said was also right.

If I were to be in CJC, I would most probably still stick with my people and that would mean fewer new friends. So I guess, there're pros and cons. WHATEVER. I'm in HC now so I shall just continue to make new friends. Anyway, the peeps here are nice and friendly so I guess there should be no problem.

Kelz and I went for dance lesson. I sat there and watch since I was sick. OH! Before that, we had to go to the toilet to change and I don't know why but now, I FEEL LIKE GOING INTO THE GENTS IN SMU. It's just for fun!

Kelz and I started talking about our schools and she said that JJ is actually fun. I'm happy for her because she seem to have found her group of friends there. :D Actually, I think Jeslyn and I are not as lonely too because we joined the St. Nicks'.

After dance lesson, Kelz and I went to Ajisen for dinner. We ordered baby octopus and california maki because I can't take fried food. I tried ONE baby octopus. It was... WELL, I stared at the octopus and I just felt kinda grossed out because ONE baby octopus's gonna go into my tummy! I ate it anyway. I just wanted to try it. Then, Kelz kept saying "I don't know what's your taste like now." Taste, meaning, my taste in boys. HAHAHAH!! WHATEVER KELZ.

Kelz was like protecting me all the time. She made sure that I don't cross the road blindly and she held my hand. HAHAH! She kept saying that if anything were to happen to me, she'd get something from someone (WHICH IS SO DAMN RIDICULOUS)

We saw someone from HC when we left Plaza Singapura then Kelz sorta shouted "Hwa Chong" OMG. I WAS SO EMBARRASSED I tried to hide behind some pillar. Luckily, the guy didn't turn back. When I was waiting at the bus stop, I saw the same guy again and he turned out to be my senior! We just waved then parted ways and Kelz told me that he took the same bus as she did. HAHAH!!