Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Transcendance 2010

Over.

Time passed really quickly.
And I still remember the times we had our SALT runs.

Today, I woke up and I just felt really really really weird.
It just sorta hit me that Dance Night's really over.
I looked into the mirror and I saw some glitter still at the corner of my eyes and so... The leftovers from Dance Night.
I wasn't ENTIRELY sad because I know we all had loads of fun. But seriously, when I woke up, Dance Night felt just like a dream to me.
The kimono from War has already become a part of our lives. HAHAH!! Because we had to bring it with us EVERYWHERE!
When I reached home yesterday, I found all my flowers missing. HAHAH!!! Then I realized, "Oh! They were all in a vask."

---

Now, we're on our own. :( I hate the thought of being a senior next year because I feel so old!! HAHA!! BUT I THINK I'LL STILL GET BULLIED BY JUNIORS WHO ARE TALLER THAN ME. HAHHAA!!

---

THANK YOU JABEZ SU MING RONG, ALEX LIM - - (HAHAH! You didn't want people to know you're Alex right?!), Kim Jiwon, Kelz, Karin, Tin Wei, Joyce, Jing Rong, Jeslyn, Esther, Shi Jie, Goh Yuequan, Sim Zhi Jian and Sim Zhi Jian's friend (There're still many others and I can't remember for now..) YUP! THANKS FOR THE FLOWERS (AND THE CELERY) AND FOR COMING DOWN TO WATCH TRANSCENDANCE! :D

Yesterday was truly embarrassing. HAHAH!! I was asked to take a photo for the guys then I fell down TWICE. I was moving backwards because I was trying to get EVERYONE in the picture then I moved and moved and moved and I fell down because I think I tripped over some guy's foot. I don't know how I fell. Anyway, so that was bad enough then I got up and again, I was moving backwards then I fell AGAIN. OMG. AARG~ PEOPLE WERE LAUGHING!!!!

THERE ALEX! YOU HAVE YOUR "JOKE OF THE DAY"!

Oh yeah! One more memorable part of Transcendance was the BBOY MUSIC! OMG. HAHAHA!!!!!!
IT'S STILL STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!!!!
The one that fades out and goes "Hee-hah, hee-hah/ hip-hop,hip-hop/ bboy, bboy" DON'T KNOW WHAT?!
Then, the other one which sounds like some Chinese New Year song. HAHAH!!
REALLY! THE BBOY MUSIC ROCKS! HAHHAHAA!!

We camwhored quite a lot these few days and we had loads of Justin Bieber. HAHAHAH!!! THANKS TO WEIQING AND ME. HHAHAHAHA!!!

Oh right! I must thank my make-up artist YOW SHU TING once again. HAHAH!! :D THANKS A LOT! SERIOUSLY, I WOULDN'T HAVE KNOWN WHAT TO DO WITHOUT YOU!!!!! I hope the juniors won't fight with me over you. HAHAHA!!

And before I forget, I want to thank my wonderful batchmates and dance seniors! :D
THE KIMONO GIRLS! HAHAHA!!!! :D Next time, when we have to wear something for Racial Harmony Day, we'll wear them all together! :D

So.. now? WHAT DO WE DO?!
Later in the afternoon, we'll be starting on our choreography for Come Home concert.
ALL THE BEST!! I guess, with time being a constraint, I'll HAVE TO really manage my time well so that I wouldn't fail my Block Tests. I really can't fail it. My mum will probably stop me from dancing anymore if I get results that are...
SO.. GO GO GO!! I hope our choreography will be a good one. :D

P.S. I wonder if anyone will miss Transcendance THAT MUCH that they hold their own curtain call at home. If anyone wants to hold any curtain calls, please CALL ME ALONG! :D
What do I do with the kimonos?! Wear them as bathrobes? To bed? HAHA!