Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

3 x coffee + 1 x tea = How do I sleep?

I said it was going to be a stay-home day but I ended up going out.
To OC againnnnnnnnn. Because Chan was there and I couldn't think of anywhere else to go to.
Just had grilled fish burger and fries (satisfied my craving) from Superdog.
Monday's gonna suck for PE. Swimming. What the hell.

Swim Test Components

Item 1

  1. Swim 25m in PE attire (from end to middle of pool) using any stroke, no required timing.
  2. After swimming 25m, immediately tread water for 10 seconds (count 1 thousand, 2 thousand….10 thousand). While treading water, swimmers must be in a fixed location and not be swimming around.
  3. After 10 seconds, swimmers can exit the pool by the side. Walk to the start again for item 2.

Item 2

  1. Swim 50m in swimming attire (entire length of pool) using any stroke, no required timing.
What the hell. I'm no fish. -.-

Students can declare that they are non-swimmers and be exempted from the swim test. They will then attend the swimming module during PE lessons. During the swim test, these students will learn basics of swimming at the beginners’ pool under the supervision of the lifeguard.

What the hell~
(I'm so into this song. HAHA! But seriously, what the hell.)

Whatever. First step to take : declare I'm a non-swimmer.
After that. HM. Aiya, God bless me. I really don't want to swim. I just found my "Prayer of a student". Please, just let me get out of this swimming thing.
Please. I'LL NOT EAT FISH FOR 1 WEEK OR SOMETHING.

IF I CAN GET OUT OF SWIMMING.