Oh. so. not. fun.
and my eyes were dry from wearing contacts for hm, more than 6 hours I reckon.
Today was supposedly dedicated to S&S but I was so distracted. :o/
Went to Gloria Jean's, had mocha caramelatte and then tried to understand S&S but it wasn't productive at all. Because I was feeling tired.
Like, finally one day without dance prac but I don't feel good not having dance prac somehow.
I feel a bit lost. I'm so used to this routine: Brunch-->Dance-->Orchard-->Home(at night).
And I really do feel weird if I'll have to go home in the day (Definition of day in my sense: bright)
So yeah, after I left Gloria Jean's, I went to *drumroll please*
*claps to some beat*
What starts with O and ends with a D--------> O to the R to the C,H,A,R,D. GO ORCHARD!!
(omg.retarded)
Went to Orchard with a S-I-A-N kind of look and attitude but well, it was better than staying at Gloria Jean's where everyone else was chilling and I was trying to do S&S.
Dinner at Ajisen then mm, walked from Plaza Singapura to Somerset and then to Plaza Singapura and then all the way to Orchard ION. (don't call me crazy)
Anywayyyyy~ Because I'm tired now, and I don't feel like thinking
so I went to play with Photobooth again. But well, took off my contacts since I'm just at home~
Andandand. I was wearing a childish tee. Madagascar! But well, what do you expect.
"Cheryl Tan! You suck for not studying!" said Angel Cheryl.
"Oooh whatever~" said the Devil Cheryl.
This is my new book. HAHA! The cover. Yes, it's about prostitution. I haven't finished reading it because I was tired by the time I reach home those nights.
Say "YO" to my twin.HAHA. OK. LAME.
I don't know why I'm so tired. Guess I didn't get a good night rest. Ahh wells. Probably gonna watch some circus show tomorrow.