Ok. It wasn't fantastic.
But. It wasn't too bad. Like SATISFACTORY. Sashimi.
Probably going over to Marina Bay Sands for another buffet soooooon. TEEHEE!!
It's great when your granny visits the casino yeah? :D
The Marina Bay Sands one's unforgettable. I LOVED THE BUFFET. Around 80 per person for dinner and maybe 50 for lunch. Woah, I still remember the chicken soup. omg~
Hm. So today was really like a reunion dinner or something because my uncle and his wife+kids joined us.
I avoided being near the kids because I really don't know and wouldn't know what to say to them.
Well, after the buffet <-- which lasted about 3 hours
Then I felt like washing my mouth etc. so I was looking for the toilets and I went to the gents.
I don't know how many times I actually walked into the wrong one but today's the worst.
It's still not too bad when you realized you're in the gents then you hurry leave to go to the ladies.
What I did today was, I stood there and stared at like 3 urinal bowls (there was no one in the toilet). Then I was very sure of myself, I remember and was very certain I saw the sign for the ladies. But I think I turned the wrong side. I just entered the first toilet I saw.
And well, 3 urinals, I thought --> "I don't usually see that many. This must be new. Cool~" And yeah, there were the cubicles also what soooooo.. I didn't think I was wrong but I thought I should check out if I'm really in the ladies. And yes, I stood outside of the gents and I was like o.o when I saw the blue man. -.- And well, me being stunned, I stood there.
Just then, a man walked in and. .. I just yes, left to go to the ladies.
My day was basically like That.
Bought something from Cotton On Body then hmm, came home, read my book and here I am.
Not too bad.
Tomorrow will be better. I hope.