Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

1212

oh yes. I caught the 1212.
HAHA!

omg. Today, I feel damn tired. But I still cannot slack :/ Because I have soooo much to do I know I won't be able to finish but still, I gotta try to finish as much as possible. Not like this is the A's now sooo, just whatever. Study as much as I can. SIGHS. And who can I blame? NO ONE. Because I was playing so hard but did not work as hard. HAHAHAHAH!
Yesterday was rather eventful. I met up with Megumi to study at OC, from like 10 in the morning?
Then after, we had lunch and moved over to SMU. And we saw HC people who gave me this really awkward wave. -.- And like, everywhere we went to, there's always people singing. HAHA!
Even in OC, at like 11am? omg~ Not like there's even anyone in OC - Except for the people studying. Then after SMU, we went to Paragon Starbucks. And Yow met us there.
Over there, we stayed for like a few hours? Until 11pm? (I was supposed to camp at Coffeebean until 1am) And we had some funny encounter again. LOL (Meg said there's always funny people when I'm around. HAHAHA! We really had random people waving to us and like, just a lot of "un-normal" stuff happening) Ok, so there was this guy who took my seat away when I went to the toilet. It was just for a few minutes - I took longer than expected because the nearest toilet was like, unavailable and I had to go around looking for another one + queues etc.
Then yeah, so Shuting told the guy that I was in the toilet and like, yeah, I'll be back in a few minutes but the guy just took the chair. -.- And it's not any NORMAL chair ok. It's like, for the high table so if he took that chair then I got no other chairs. HAHA! So yeah, I came back and tried~ asking for it from him. He was damn ungentlemanly. It's like, he saw us discussing and he saw me standing there like "eh? where the hell did the chair go to?" but he just ignored. OMG. That's totally the worst kind of guy. And he refused to give that chair up even after I went over to ask him. Then Shuting came over to ask him to return the chair but he just kept saying that my friends lied to him for saying I was going to be away for a few minutes and since the chair had nobody sitting on it, he can just take it away. omgwtf -.-
And he just dismissed us saying "Talk to the manager" , "Go enjoy your coffee". ommmmmgseriously. He had this lady with him but she said nothing, at all. She just watched the show. omg. -.- Well, apparently the manager told Shuting "Your friend can have the chair back when she returns" but when we talked to the manager about it, she just asked us to wait and she'll give us another chair or something. -.- But she didn't return to check. wth. Then I just stood there to read Arenes. HAHA!
then after the guy left, he walked past our table and was like "Here, they have some free chairs over there."
And I was like "omg wtf. fker." Damn unreasonable. REALLY. AND SO UNGENTLEMANLY.

||
"If death just meant leaving the stage long enough to change costume and come back as a new character.. would you slow down? or speed up?"
Actually, I like me. So maybe I'll slow down.
But then again, I wouldn't mind coming back as a new character so that I can get a brand new start.