Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

To whoever's reading this:

UN-Happy Father's Day~
For me.

My day sucked real badly. Ok, not veryyyy badly because I received random acts of kindness and friendliness. teehee. :)
Nice strangers.

Anyway, I shan't elaborate on how bad my day was because it's gonna be over soon and I don't give a damn. Ok, not that I don't. It's more of I shouldn't because it'll only get me even more upset.
*Angsty*
Hah. Ok. Actually, I'm really just angry with myself. I'm pissed with myself for always being so dumb. Always.
The funny thing is I still go for things, despite knowing I'm going to fall very badly. So yes, again. My bad. I have too much faith in people. I tend to ignore their negative side - despite what everyone else says. My bad~

GG's right for saying I'm retarded. Thanks for reminding me. HAHAH!
SIGHS. But ok. It's over.
And yes. Things will only get better since they're THIS bad now.

I must also say I'm blessed.
Love you guys. <3 Thanks.