Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

And life goes on

Just a few days ago, I was so freaking upset that we have. to. study.
HAHA! Sounds dumb but really. I was so very upset. I was sooooo upset I teared.
It wasn't really like because I'm stressed or what. I think.
But it's more of like.... Everyone's like so into studying. :( I know that's what we all are supposed to be doing but it's like.

It's just kinda saddening to see like your friends, people you want to talk to/hang out with all so cooped up in their studying world. Especially since I just came back from Shanghai (a paradise as compared to Singapore because there was no. studying. Just fun people and all the late nights - camwhoring. htht. Running from room to room. Even doing project till 3 plus in the morning didn't feel that bad. Like.. seriously. -.-) Now that I'm back in Singapore. I don't know~ Maybe it's like.. All of a sudden, I'm back to the real world. Where we all should be studying and not like, still playing.
It's just me. It's hard to forget all the fun you had just a few days ago and like, get back to all serious stuff. zz

and plus PMS. So that made things worse.
SIGHS.

I should stop being so. annoying.
Cheryl Tan. :/

Anyway, so.. I went out to study with WQ today. Again, at OC. SAD TO SAY. More HC people are coming. and omg. They took it to the cave. :(
Sian. I hope not too many people come....... That's like the only place where I feel like I can really be. Alone. And like, have peace.
HAHA! I wouldn't want a new cafe to start. Kinda selfish but I really like having the space all to myself. hah. With the sound of the fountain at the back. It's nice please~
After studying, we went to eat chanpon!! Yayyyy. HAHA! Craving. satisfied. :)

that's about it I guess. Oh.
I laughed my way home. Thanks to WQ and myself. Because I heard something wrongly.
WQ: Guys have long leg hair so we don't feel cold (She was telling me what someone said)
What I heard: Guys have long leg hair so you won't feel cold.

-.- I thought the guy said that to a girl. wth.