Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Probably falling sick

I must spam myself with more water.
omg. Damn weak. -.-

Anyway, today was like. Freaking unproductive because. I had insufficient sleep the night before but I forced myself to wake up like early. And my eyes were just freaking dry the whole day. -.-
And I could barely keep my eyes open. HAHA!
I went from KAP (had breakfast there) then school (update GC) and then to Somerset 313 (Meet Amanda ^^)
So we studied at Starbucks and Gordy Goh joined after some time - While I was downstairs, socializing. HAHA! Met up with Megumi to collect my notes and well, Wangyou and Tingwei was there as well so we just stood outside Zara and discussed when's the next time we're going out.

I feel like buying a lot of stuff. :o/
Amanda and I saw some stuff at Neu Look and omgggg. *Want*

Anyway, dinner was at Coffeebean where we wanted to continue to study but. -.-
My eyes were soooooooooo dry. One eye turned red after that. HAHAHAH! Like really red.
And I wanted to spend money on shades from Cotton On - Supposedly to cover my eye. Ok, just an excuse. HAHA! I wanted to spend money there. zz But after that, I thought I should spend money on eye drops instead.
But then, again. I'd rather spend that money on shopping or like food/drinks. So I just threw the lens away and I was like "blind" in one eye. Red and blind.

And I almost got knocked down by a vehicle on my way home.
Almost walked into a wall.
Almost knocked into the door.
Couldn't walk straight and people really stared at me. -.-

But I got home safely nonetheless. And this proves.
Things will always turn out fine eventually.
HAHA! I hope. I really thought I was going to faint on my way home or something because I was feeling kinda dizzy. Lens in one eye but blind in the other. zz

Stay stronggggggggggg!!!!