Anyway, today was like~ Same routine -.- HAHAHA!
With GordyGoh and then met Megumi after dinner and stayed at Coffeebean until like 11pm. So yes, I just reached home. I'm going there at like 9 plus tomorrow again? HAHAHA!
omg. Life.
Aiya whatever. Anyway, today was hilarious. HAHAHAHA! GG and I spent close to an hour looking for food. Had pepper lunch and I don't know, it seems like we were just talking about how I just lost my prince- the image. HAHAHA! Yeah. Sadded. But aiya, whatever. WHATEVERRRRR~
I don't care. Bleh.
*Apple on top of the tree* teehee.
Ok. I don't really make much sense in my blog post but nevermind. I think life's not too bad now. :) And after blocks, I think I'm going to the beach. YAYYYYYYYY! :D
HAHAHAHHA! I'm probably like going to book a chalet with Yow or something, with Chan~ Probably inviting more people. Still thinking about it. Hopefully our plan will succeed. :)
Then I can wear my new bikini, the one I bought from Shanghai~ :)))
But sianz. I still feel flat. Bleh. :/
Andandand. I swear I keep seeing weird timings! OMG. Ever since I read that book on 1111.
People reported that they felt paralyzed and stuff. HAHAHA! But omg. Anyway, I wasn't paralyzed but I'm like. Amazed. These few days. Really!!! Like 13.13, 15.15. I'll be like smsing at these times. HAHAHA! omg cool~