Enough clothes. Checked.
Study materials. --> This is freaking irritating and I don't know if I'll even have time to study over there.
Calculators. Checked. (Thanks to Kevin Toh, I can now do Math. HAHAH! My GC kinda spoilt.)
What else.
Speakers.
Oh. *Reminder to buy skincare products and that gin or whatever*
ermmmmm. And yes, some book to donate (asking around right now).
ERRRRRRRRRR.
I think I should just bring all my family members with me to Shanghai.
They have so much to talk to me about. -.-
After tuition, I went to Novena with Sylvia. Then we went to some Ah Mei cafe which Sylvia despised~
But well. I stayed out later than I should (stay at home to pack your stuff as instructed by my mum).
I feel like I'm done packing. But my mum just can't seem let me off.
"Woah. You still can use your com?!"
like wth?
"Am I supposed to stare at the luggage for the whole of tonight? -.-"
zzz And my mum wants to send me to the airport. Sian. I planned to have some alone time on the train ride. -.-
Or, I don't know~ Meet up with people before leaving Singapore but well. Now that my mum's coming with me. -.-