But I took it anyway.
Glad I didn't try to run away.
Just found out that my twitter account's still there. Like, since 2 years ago? -.-
And there were soooo many embarrassing updates. LOL.
HAHAHA! My account now is rather. private. I guess. Only Yvonne's following me. HAHAHA!
Anyway, life hasn't been really. I don't knowwwwww. :( I was supposedly happy for like a few consecutive days then somethings just had to happen and I'm soooooo. mindscrewed. Like, I don't know what I want and I don't know what I'm even thinking about. :/
On a side note, Barley boy spotted at OC. He acknowledged me with a smile in school today eh. HAHAHAHHA! Damn funny. I wanted to ask him if he's coming over to OC today.
Anyway, omg. I find it damn embarrassing because I saw the OC Coffeebean staff in the toilet when I was at OC Mos Burger with Yvonne. omgembarrassingttm. She sees me at OC like EVERYDAY. ommmg. HAHAH!