oh. 1 day before I left for Shanghai.
Anyway, I really miss life in Shanghai. You wouldn't know how much fun we had not studying. Ok. But yeah, suffering now duh. It was kinda hard to study over there, given that you've got the company of fun people. You'd rather talk, play, camwhore. Anything but study.
There was this one time when Weiqing and I tried to force ourselves up to study.
So we woke up at like... quite early in the morning. Then, went down to have the hotel breakfast (which wasn't very nice) and back to the room to study.
But. We fell asleep eventually. Did only a litttttttle bit of reading. -.-
Read a bit of Geography while doing CIP in the library.
mmm.. Yeah, guess it's about that. We really didn't study much.
In our free time:
Shopping wasn't very productive for me either. Nothing much to buy. IMO.
Except for loads and loads of pocky.
Anyway, I ordered more from Leowe because my mum requested for more. (I should have bought 30 boxes instead of 21)
The clothes there were cheap but mmmmm.. I don't know~ Maybe if we went before Dancenight then I would have spent more. Because they're like those.. bling and erm. I don't know~ Just not my kind of clothings.
What I bought on this trip: Two pairs of shoes, one bikini top, one pair of denim shorts (damn short. I think the person measured wrongly -.-), pocky, three boxes of some pastry, one bracelet, two Zara pullovers, one Puma top for mybrother (but giving it away now because it's too small for him -.-) and socks. That's all.
There were a few nights when we stayed up till like 3 plus in the morning to do some presentation for a secondary school. Presented on the culture and education system in Singapore. And because we had to talk about our personal experience, I had no choice but to upload some embarrassing camwhore shots (to show myself in the IJ uniform). But well, we were in China. Not like they'll remember us after we leave. :)
Then, there was this one day we went to a kindergarten/pre-school. Can't remember. Anyway, yeah. Kids. We had to handle kids. Which I'm awfully bad at.
So my partner did most of the talking. I felt. damn.awkward. and I just kept quiet throughout.
That's totally what I'll call : An awkward situation.
damn~
The last night in Shanghai was the best. Weiqing and I totally went crazy in the hotel room.
At first, I was alone in the room. Just on ebuddy chatting etc. And camwhoring. HAHA! Then Soh came in and we just felt that we had to make the last night memorable so we started camwhoring. We camwhored from the seat then jumped up onto our beds, did pillow fight shots, then suddenly like some fashion show. Took out props. HAHA! I saw this cloth thing that was like.. red and golden then I told Weiqing "Eh. We can do red carpet." and tada~ More camwhoring. HAHA! :)
Shall upload a few camwhore photos

